DARBY, Pa. (AP) — Police say they’re searching for two suspects in the death of retired postal worker who was found badly beaten in his car last week.
Darby Borough Police say 57-year-old Brad Hayes was found with severe injuries in the back seat of his black Chrysler parked at a middle school on Oct. 24.
Police obtained surveillance videos of two men who they say are persons of interest in Hayes’ murder. One video shows an unidentified man beating Hayes outside his car and then putting him in the backseat where he continues to beat him, police said.
Investigators say Hayes suffered several injuries though police are waiting for the medical examiner’s to determine the cause of death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Florida man filming sunrise killed when sand dune collapses
Hayes was last seen alive with his family in the early morning hours of Oct. 24 after the Philadelphia Eagles game.