WESTFIELD, Mass. (AP) — Police are seeking help in identifying a man they say used counterfeit money at a western Massachusetts Walmart store.
Westfield police on Monday said the suspect used between $500 and $1,000 worth of fake $50 bills at the store last month to purchase items that could easily be resold.
Police released several surveillance images on Facebook of a suspect with a short beard, gray winter hat, brown coat and black hooded sweatshirt . Police also released an image of his car.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to contact police.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen