COLUMBIA, Pa. (AP) — Police are combing Pennsylvania for a man who was forcibly removed from a home in Lancaster County.
Columbia Police say a man early Thursday kicked in the front door of a home and threatened a resident that he had a gun. Police say the man went upstairs and kicked in another door before taking 21-year-old Jordan Fischer.
Police have identified the suspect as 30-year-old Dustin Wetten, whose last now address was Enola. Wetten is considered armed and dangerous.
Police say Wetten is possibly driving a gold-colored 2002 Saturn with Pennsylvania license plate JJA-1585.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX