HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania State Police are searching for an escaped inmate who they say is the suspect of a recent armed robbery.
Investigators say residents arrived at a Harrisburg home Monday to find a man inside wearing all black. Police say the man pointed a handgun and ran off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect has been identified as 25-year-old Vincent Crockenberg, of Coal Township. Police say Crockenberg has been at large since escaping from the Keystone Correctional Facility Feb. 18.
Multiple schools were placed on lockdown after the reported robbery as police searched the area.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care VIEW
- A ‘liberty’ rebellion in Idaho threatens to undermine coronavirus orders
- Coronavirus death toll: Americans are almost certainly dying of COVID-19 but being left out of the official count
- Trump sees limits of presidency in avoiding blame for virus
- Great Barrier Reef suffers its most widespread mass bleaching event on record
Crockenberg is facing multiple charges, including robbery, aggravated assault and unlawful restraint.