HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania State Police are searching for an escaped inmate who they say is the suspect of a recent armed robbery.
Investigators say residents arrived at a Harrisburg home Monday to find a man inside wearing all black. Police say the man pointed a handgun and ran off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect has been identified as 25-year-old Vincent Crockenberg, of Coal Township. Police say Crockenberg has been at large since escaping from the Keystone Correctional Facility Feb. 18.
Multiple schools were placed on lockdown after the reported robbery as police searched the area.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Twitter explodes after Melania Trump rebukes Stanford professor for comment about Barron
- Did the queen 'scold' Princess Anne for not greeting Trump? Many sure think so.
- NATO leaders appear to gossip about Trump in unguarded chat
- Pelosi to deliver public statement on Trump impeachment VIEW
- Pantone declares another year of blue
Crockenberg is facing multiple charges, including robbery, aggravated assault and unlawful restraint.