HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania State Police are searching for an escaped inmate who they say is the suspect of a recent armed robbery.
Investigators say residents arrived at a Harrisburg home Monday to find a man inside wearing all black. Police say the man pointed a handgun and ran off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect has been identified as 25-year-old Vincent Crockenberg, of Coal Township. Police say Crockenberg has been at large since escaping from the Keystone Correctional Facility Feb. 18.
Multiple schools were placed on lockdown after the reported robbery as police searched the area.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump's worldview forged by neglect and trauma at home, niece says in book
- Kanye West says he's serious about a 2020 White House bid — under the banner of the Birthday Party
- Court: Some employers can refuse to offer free birth control
- CDC's list of symptoms for COVID-19 grows
- Study uncovers most effective non-medical face mask for protecting against coronavirus
Crockenberg is facing multiple charges, including robbery, aggravated assault and unlawful restraint.