SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — Police say a worker has died in a northwestern Iowa transportation hub accident.
The Sioux City Journal reports that the incident happened shortly before noon Wednesday at the Big Soo Terminal in Sioux City.
Police Lieutenant Mark Kirkpatrick says a worker was crushed as he attempted to move train cars and that the death is being treated as an accident.
Kirkpatrick says officers were still investigating the incident Wednesday afternoon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Sen. Warren: DNA test shows I have Native American heritage
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
The name of the worker killed has not been released.
Information from: Sioux City Journal, http://www.siouxcityjournal.com