SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — Police say a worker has died in a northwestern Iowa transportation hub accident.
The Sioux City Journal reports that the incident happened shortly before noon Wednesday at the Big Soo Terminal in Sioux City.
Police Lieutenant Mark Kirkpatrick says a worker was crushed as he attempted to move train cars and that the death is being treated as an accident.
Kirkpatrick says officers were still investigating the incident Wednesday afternoon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Pentagon: Chinese spy balloon spotted over Western US
- Police now say no evidence of planned big Hollywood shooting
- Should you be worried about infection from eye drops?
- Can a trillion-dollar coin break the debt gridlock in Washington?
The name of the worker killed has not been released.
Information from: Sioux City Journal, http://www.siouxcityjournal.com