PARKVILLE, Md. (AP) — A Maryland man has been arrested after police say he attempted to board a school bus and clung to the front of the moving vehicle after the driver refused to let him in.
Baltimore County Police said Saturday the man tried to stop the bus Thursday after a bottle was allegedly thrown out of it, striking his vehicle. When the bus driver refused to let him in, police say he jumped on.
The statement says the driver headed slowly to a police precinct for assistance. Video from WBALTV shows the man clinging on.
Court records show Leverne Doran faces four charges including disorderly conduct. The records don’t list an attorney and a message left at a number listed for Doran wasn’t immediately returned.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's what we know about the 'delta-plus' variant, already detected in U.S. and elsewhere
- Passenger arrives taped to his seat after assault of 3 flight attendants
- Virtually all emperor penguins may be pushed to brink of extinction, study finds
- Should I mask? Can I travel? What about hugs? How delta is changing advice for the vaccinated
- Kim Jong Un's mysterious head bandage fuels further speculation over his health