OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A Bellevue woman has been charged with child abuse after police say she twisted the genitals of her boyfriend’s 5-year-old son after the boy wet the bed.
Bail was set Wednesday at $30,000 for 48-year-old Hollie Budka, who is charged with felony child abuse in Douglas County. Police say they were called after the boy’s mother noticed marks and bruising on his neck and genitals following the boy’s visit to his father’s house on Jan. 28.
The boy told investigators that Budka twisted his genitals and beat him with a belt after he had wet the bed.
No attorney is listed for Budka in online court documents, and Budka could not be reached for comment Wednesday..
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
- Sheriff: 11 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover