COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Police say separate shootings killed three men in Ohio’s capital city, including a double homicide.
Columbus police say two men were found shot to death in a car in an alley on the city’s north side about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. The victims haven’t been identified yet.
About an hour later police responding to reports of a shooting found a man identified as Larry Dayton inside a house on the west side. Police say Dayton died shortly thereafter from a gunshot wound. Police arrested a male and female suspect about 9 a.m. Sunday.
Columbus has had 31 homicides to date this year, slightly behind last year’s record pace of killings.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No'
- The coming California megastorm
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events