PITTSBURGH (AP) — Police say a robber asked for a cookie then demanded cash at a Subway store in Pittsburgh.
The heist occurred Wednesday afternoon at the store on East Carson Street.
Police say after asking for a cookie, the man placed his hand in his pocket as though he had a gun and told the clerk he wanted money from the cash register.
The bandit fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX