PETERBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire are searching for a psychiatric patient who they say stole a pickup truck from a hospital.
Police tell WMUR-TV the 28-year-old woman sneaked out of the emergency room at Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough Tuesday afternoon and stole the truck.
Authorities say the 2010 black Chevrolet has the New Hampshire license plate 311 267.
Police aren’t sure how the woman got the keys to the truck. An investigation continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump Promotes Posts From Racist Twitter Feed
- Wealthiest hospitals — including Providence Health System — got billions in bailout for struggling health providers
- COVID-19 is deadliest where Democrats live, adding to nation's strife
- Undersea explorers find wreck of USS Nevada, the ship that almost escaped Pearl Harbor
- When can I see my grandkids? Here's some advice.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com