CUMBERLAND, Wis. (AP) — Police had praise for students who created an illusion for a senior class prank that appeared to show a car crashed into the principal’s office.
Students at Cumberland High School in Wisconsin used a junk car, some bricks, some tape and a black tarp to make it look like the car had crashed into their school.
Police arrived on the scene only to realize it wasn’t really a wreck. The Cumberland Police Department wrote on Facebook that it was “one of the best senior pranks.”
The school district also congratulated the students for their ingenuity.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A Staten Island man found a safe with cash in his backyard — then things got weird
- MH370 experts think they've finally solved the mystery of the doomed Malaysia Airlines flight
- Texas jury hits Omaha trucking company with $89.6M verdict
- 'Epic takedown': Bill Gates draws laughs at Trump's expense
- Trump welcomes wife home in tweet that misspells her name
Cumberland is about 90 miles (144 kilometers) northeast of Minneapolis.