SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Police in upstate New York say a person has been critically injured in a shooting.
Syracuse police say officers responded Monday night to reports of a shooting. Arriving officers discovered a two-vehicle crash and a person suffering from a gunshot wound in one of the vehicles.
The victim was taken to Upstate University Hospital where they’re listed in critical condition.
An investigation continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- As risk of nuclear war grows, study warns even a limited exchange would doom billions