HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police say a Pennsylvania man shot another during a domestic dispute, then shot himself as police arrived to investigate the first shooting.
Swatara Township police identified the dead men as Travis Williams and Chance Holmes, but didn’t release their ages.
Police arrived at the home about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday and say they found Williams shot several times in a bedroom. Police say Holmes was still armed as police arrived and, when he saw the officers, fatally shot himself.
Police say the men had been arguing over living arrangements and that Williams had recently asked Holmes to move out.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- He attends an elite university but lives in a trailer with no heat or sewer hookups VIEW
- Top-seeded Virginia left to make sense of historic NCAA loss VIEW
- McCabe kept memos on Trump dealings; Mueller now has them
- Bones discovered on Pacific island belong to Amelia Earhart, new forensic analysis shows VIEW
- FBI at site where Civil War gold rumored to be buried