HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police say a Pennsylvania man shot another during a domestic dispute, then shot himself as police arrived to investigate the first shooting.
Swatara Township police identified the dead men as Travis Williams and Chance Holmes, but didn’t release their ages.
Police arrived at the home about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday and say they found Williams shot several times in a bedroom. Police say Holmes was still armed as police arrived and, when he saw the officers, fatally shot himself.
Police say the men had been arguing over living arrangements and that Williams had recently asked Holmes to move out.
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats