YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say a 15-year-old boy who went to a vacant house in northeast Ohio to sell two cellphones has been fatally shot.
WKBN-TV reports Youngstown police say the teen and a 19-year-old man met two suspects Thursday night on the porch of the home after arranging the sale online, were robbed and the teen shot.
The teen died at a hospital.
No suspects have been arrested.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine
Information from: WKBN-TV, http://www.wkbn.com