BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — Montgomery County Police say no victims have been reported after a shooting in a mall parking lot.
Police said in a statement that they responded to the mall parking lot in Bethesda Friday night for a report of shots fired.
The statement says a preliminary investigation revealed two groups of two males started arguing somewhere off the mall property. The argument then continued into the parking lot, where shots were fired by one or more of the suspects, who then fled the area.
Officers found shell casings and parked vehicles that had been struck by a bullet. They also interviewed witnesses.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- HQ Trivia co-founder dies apparently of drug overdose, police say
- The iconic U.S. company raising the stature of corrupt governments around the world
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- Retired Army general set to be tried on charges of abusing daughter
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
Police say Crime Solvers will pay a cash reward of up to $10,000 for information provided to them that leads to an arrest in the case.