LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police say no injuries were reported after a man shot at his ex-girlfriend’s father in Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the 28-year-old man went to his ex-girlfriend’s house in southeast Las Vegas on Tuesday night and confronted the woman’s 54-year-old father.
Las Vegas Police Lt. David Gordon says the man drew a handgun and the father ran into the house.
Gordon says the man fired several shots with bullets striking two vehicles in the driveway and a carport awning. No one was hit by the gunfire.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Flooding washes away Kentucky coal country stalwarts
Gordon says police detectives located the man a few blocks away and arrested him. Police did not name the shooter.
Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com