RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Police in Florida say a man went to a strip club to clear his head after killing another man in Riviera Beach.
Police tell The Palm Beach Post (http://pbpo.st/1OPxThG) 41-year-old Rodney Chavers killed 42-year-old Tarrie Wilder on Nov. 13. Following the incident, police say Chavers, who was ordered held without bail Tuesday, went to a local strip club but was thrown out for bringing a gun.
He later asked a group of men he didn’t know to take him home. They agreed. During the ride, officials say Chavers told the men he had killed someone and went to the strip club to clear his mind. Chavers fell asleep and the others contacted police.
Chavers was arrested on a charge of second-degree murder. It isn’t clear if he has an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The Gateses’ public split spotlights a secretive fortune, with a hush-hush Kirkland entity at the center
- Beneath Biden’s folksy demeanor, a short fuse and an obsession with details
- Wild horses adopted under a federal program are going to slaughter
- Greene searched Capitol office building for Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, 2019 video shows
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com