PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (AP) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed with scissors when he was found in what Prescott Valley police described as a “compromising situation” with the ex-girlfriend of a suspect arrested in the case.
Police say 43-year-old Micah Shane Wilson was located and arrested Tuesday on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes in connection with the Sunday incident.
Police say the victim was stabbed in the back during a fight in woman’s residence and suffered a punctured lung and fractured ribs.
Wilson remained in jail Friday. Online court records don’t show that he has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Jamie Oliver's UK restaurant chain collapses into insolvency
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Should Donald Trump be impeached? Americans organize to read Mueller report, reach their own conclusions