PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (AP) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed with scissors when he was found in what Prescott Valley police described as a “compromising situation” with the ex-girlfriend of a suspect arrested in the case.
Police say 43-year-old Micah Shane Wilson was located and arrested Tuesday on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes in connection with the Sunday incident.
Police say the victim was stabbed in the back during a fight in woman’s residence and suffered a punctured lung and fractured ribs.
Wilson remained in jail Friday. Online court records don’t show that he has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor
- New round of US-China tariffs raise fears of an economic Cold War
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies WATCH