PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (AP) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed with scissors when he was found in what Prescott Valley police described as a “compromising situation” with the ex-girlfriend of a suspect arrested in the case.
Police say 43-year-old Micah Shane Wilson was located and arrested Tuesday on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes in connection with the Sunday incident.
Police say the victim was stabbed in the back during a fight in woman’s residence and suffered a punctured lung and fractured ribs.
Wilson remained in jail Friday. Online court records don’t show that he has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Kellyanne Conway dismisses her husband's concerns that President Trump's mental health is deteriorating
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- DNA testing helps police confirm Ted Bundy killed missing Utah teen
- A risky business in Trump loans: Deutsche Bank’s affinity for an outcast client VIEW
- Trump targets Biden after former VP's verbal slip