PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (AP) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed with scissors when he was found in what Prescott Valley police described as a “compromising situation” with the ex-girlfriend of a suspect arrested in the case.
Police say 43-year-old Micah Shane Wilson was located and arrested Tuesday on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes in connection with the Sunday incident.
Police say the victim was stabbed in the back during a fight in woman’s residence and suffered a punctured lung and fractured ribs.
Wilson remained in jail Friday. Online court records don’t show that he has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump says he'll give State of Union after shutdown ends VIEW
- AP Exclusive: Adoptee deported by US sues S. Korea, agency
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- How anonymous tweets helped ignite a national controversy over MAGA hat teens
- Nathan Phillips, Native American in standoff with teens, faces scrutiny of his military past