PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. (AP) — A man is hospitalized after being stabbed with scissors when he was found in what Prescott Valley police described as a “compromising situation” with the ex-girlfriend of a suspect arrested in the case.
Police say 43-year-old Micah Shane Wilson was located and arrested Tuesday on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other crimes in connection with the Sunday incident.
Police say the victim was stabbed in the back during a fight in woman’s residence and suffered a punctured lung and fractured ribs.
Wilson remained in jail Friday. Online court records don’t show that he has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers