BRATTLEBORO, Vt. (AP) — Vermont police say they are seeking a driver who led state troopers on a high-speed chase and crashed into a building and multiple parked vehicles.
The chase began in Brattleboro when town police officers attempted to stop a vehicle late Thursday. The Brattleboro Reformer reports police notified state troopers, who pursued the vehicle for 15 miles at high speeds — soon crossing into Walpole, New Hampshire.
The driver then crashed into several vehicles and a residence, before the car’s occupants fled. Police apprehended a passenger.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Texas thrusts itself into the center of battles over personal freedom
- One woman dominated a local fair's food contest. The internet went looking for her
- Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling
- Cruz takes a shot at Elmo the muppet over getting a COVID vaccine
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison
Information from: Brattleboro Reformer, http://www.reformer.com/