SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (AP) — Police in central Ohio say a 56-year-old man has killed his wife and stepdaughter before turning the gun on himself.
The Springfield News-Sun reports Springfield police say officers found 56-year-old Eric Sirons (sur-‘OWNZ) dead inside the family’s home Tuesday night. His 49-year-old wife, Jennifer Sirons, and 21-year-old stepdaughter, Andrea Heiser, were pronounced dead at separate hospitals.
Eric Sirons was membership director for Chamber of Greater Springfield and once worked at the Springfield News-Sun. Jennifer Sirons was chief financial officer for Clark County Juvenile Court. Heiser was an undergraduate at Wright State University.
WDTN-TV has reported the couple filed for divorce in March. WDTN also reports that 911 calls made Tuesday night came from teen girls who had locked themselves inside a bathroom in the home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Correction: 3D Gun-Lawsuit story WATCH
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Inside the elite prep-school world of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, accuser
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
- Two women athletes were separately killed in Iowa. But only one suspect — a Mexican — inspired outrage.
Information from: Springfield News-Sun, http://www.springfieldnewssun.com