BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) — Police say a Pennsylvania man chased his ex girlfriend’s car and intentionally tapped the car’s bumper with his vehicle while their son was riding inside.
Lehighvalleylive.com reports the 41-year-old man is facing multiple charges, including reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and assault and harassment.
Police say the chase began March 10 when the man’s ex-girlfriend, their son, the woman’s boyfriend and another person were stopped with car trouble. The man parked next to the group’s vehicle, and they drove away when he got out of the SUV.
Police say he chased them and tapped their car’s bumper three times.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
The chase ended when the victims called police, and officers met them in a Bethlehem McDonald’s parking lot.