ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Police say a man is dead after a shooting at a park in southwest Albuquerque.
Two people are being questioned about the fatal shooting Thursday evening.
The Albuquerque Journal reports that police responded to the shooting at Tower Park just before 5 p.m. where they found a man shot in the chest.
The man was taken to the hospital where he died.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- Massive blackout hits tens of millions in South America VIEW
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.
- A deadly deer disease is spreading. Could it strike people, too?
His name and age haven’t been released yet.
Police say the park will remain closed until officers complete their investigation of the shooting.