MIDDLETON, Wis. (AP) — Police in Middleton say a man was fatally injured when his own vehicle rolled over him.
Officers were called early Sunday to the Middleton Sport Bowl about a pedestrian hit by a car in the parking lot.
Police say a 26-year-old Madison man was brought to UW-Hospital. He later died from his injuries at the hospital.
The Wisconsin State Journal reports the man had parked his vehicle in the parking lot and got out, but it began to roll backward. Police say when he tried to stop the vehicle, he was partially run over.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events