LAKEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Police in suburban Denver are looking for a man dressed in a Santa suit who stabbed another passenger on a bus.
Lakewood police spokesman Steve Davis says the man dressed as Santa Claus got into a fight with a 31-year-old man and stabbed him before getting off the bus around 1 a.m. Thursday. The man who was stabbed suffered some severe wounds but is expected to recover.
Davis says there’s a good chance the suspect Santa was traveling home from some kind of holiday event and someone may know he was taking the bus on Sheridan Boulevard.
The stabber appeared to be a man in his 30s and had some dark hair visible under his white Santa wig.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump Supporters Disrupt Early Voting in Virginia
- ‘We May Be Surprised Again’: An Unpredictable Pandemic Takes a Terrible Toll
- CDC reverses itself, says new guidelines on coronavirus transmission were posted in error
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski says she doesn't support filling Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat before the election
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Police don’t know yet whether the two men know each other.