WASHINGTON (AP) — Police say a man has died after being shot in Washington, D.C. in January.
Metropolitan police said in a news release that 25-year-old Carl Gray was pronounced dead while being treated at a local hospital Friday.
Police say two men had been found suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were taken to local hospitals for treatment. The other victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
The D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined the cause of death to be complications from gunshot wounds and ruled the manner of death a homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Should you be worried about infection from eye drops?
- Sorry, not sorry: Some 1/6 rioters change tune after apology
- Chinese balloon soars across US; Blinken scraps Beijing trip
- Soaring Russian death toll gives grim insight into Moscow's tactics in Ukraine