ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man is facing robbery charges after police say he broke into an apartment and stole a video game system at knife point.
Allentown police say the 38-year-old Allentown man made off with a video game system and other items Friday afternoon wielding a knife. Police quickly found and apprehended the man after a tenant in the robbed apartment called police.
Police say the man was hiding inside another apartment in the same building, and that they found him within minutes.
Aside from the robbery and theft charges, the suspect is charged with receiving stolen property and simple assault.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
He was sent to jail in lieu of bail.