ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man is facing robbery charges after police say he broke into an apartment and stole a video game system at knife point.
Allentown police say the 38-year-old Allentown man made off with a video game system and other items Friday afternoon wielding a knife. Police quickly found and apprehended the man after a tenant in the robbed apartment called police.
Police say the man was hiding inside another apartment in the same building, and that they found him within minutes.
Aside from the robbery and theft charges, the suspect is charged with receiving stolen property and simple assault.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
He was sent to jail in lieu of bail.