ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man is facing robbery charges after police say he broke into an apartment and stole a video game system at knife point.
Allentown police say the 38-year-old Allentown man made off with a video game system and other items Friday afternoon wielding a knife. Police quickly found and apprehended the man after a tenant in the robbed apartment called police.
Police say the man was hiding inside another apartment in the same building, and that they found him within minutes.
Aside from the robbery and theft charges, the suspect is charged with receiving stolen property and simple assault.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
- Justice Department is reviewing role of fake Trump electors, top official says
He was sent to jail in lieu of bail.