ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania man is facing robbery charges after police say he broke into an apartment and stole a video game system at knife point.
Allentown police say the 38-year-old Allentown man made off with a video game system and other items Friday afternoon wielding a knife. Police quickly found and apprehended the man after a tenant in the robbed apartment called police.
Police say the man was hiding inside another apartment in the same building, and that they found him within minutes.
Aside from the robbery and theft charges, the suspect is charged with receiving stolen property and simple assault.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
He was sent to jail in lieu of bail.