WOBURN, Mass. (AP) — Massachusetts State Police say a crash on Interstate 93 has left a Maine woman dead.
Troopers responded to a report of a crash on the northbound side of the highway around 5:10 p.m. Saturday in Woburn. A vehicle driven by 48-year-old Deborah Burpee, of Kennebunk, Maine, had hit another vehicle from behind.
Burpee was taken to a Burlington hospital with serious injuries. She later died.
No one else was hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No'
- The coming California megastorm
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The crash remains under investigation.