GLENVILLE, N.Y. (AP) — Police in a New York town say they’re looking for the culprits who broke into an upstate gun store and made off with dozens of firearms.
Police in the Schenectady County town of Glenville say three people were caught on the video surveillance at Target Sports breaking into the business through a window early Monday morning.
Officials say the trio smashed open display cases and stole 40 long guns and handguns before fleeing in a vehicle, which has been found. Police have released surveillance images that show three people wearing hooded sweatshirts inside the store.
Glenville police, state police and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine