PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a man on a Portland bike path.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Portland police responded to the area in Northeast Portland Tuesday morning and found a man on the path.
Police haven’t said how the man died.
Police say a medical examiner will confirm the man’s identity and determine the cause and manner of his death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Employee being fired fatally shoots 5 co-workers in Illinois WATCH
Homicide investigators are among the authorities that responded to the scene.
Police ask anyone who has information to call 503-823-0479.
Information from: The Oregonian/OregonLive, http://www.oregonlive.com