PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a man on a Portland bike path.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Portland police responded to the area in Northeast Portland Tuesday morning and found a man on the path.
Police haven’t said how the man died.
Police say a medical examiner will confirm the man’s identity and determine the cause and manner of his death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
- Anna the anaconda got pregnant all by herself — by 'virgin birth'
Homicide investigators are among the authorities that responded to the scene.
Police ask anyone who has information to call 503-823-0479.
Information from: The Oregonian/OregonLive, http://www.oregonlive.com