PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a man on a Portland bike path.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Portland police responded to the area in Northeast Portland Tuesday morning and found a man on the path.
Police haven’t said how the man died.
Police say a medical examiner will confirm the man’s identity and determine the cause and manner of his death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- HQ Trivia co-founder dies apparently of drug overdose, police say
- The iconic U.S. company raising the stature of corrupt governments around the world
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- Retired Army general set to be tried on charges of abusing daughter
- ‘They’re not fact-checking’: How lies on college applications slip through
Homicide investigators are among the authorities that responded to the scene.
Police ask anyone who has information to call 503-823-0479.
Information from: The Oregonian/OregonLive, http://www.oregonlive.com