PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a man on a Portland bike path.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Portland police responded to the area in Northeast Portland Tuesday morning and found a man on the path.
Police haven’t said how the man died.
Police say a medical examiner will confirm the man’s identity and determine the cause and manner of his death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Miami Beach struggles with spring break violence, big crowds VIEW
- How immune are we? Why knowing this is essential for post-pandemic life
Homicide investigators are among the authorities that responded to the scene.
Police ask anyone who has information to call 503-823-0479.
Information from: The Oregonian/OregonLive, http://www.oregonlive.com