TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say an investigation is underway after infant twin brothers in Idaho died despite efforts by first responders to save them.
The Times-News reports Twin Falls Police Lt. Terry Thueson says a 911 call made at 2:18 p.m. Friday reported that the children were unresponsive.
Thueson says responding officers provided lifesaving measures but were unable to save the children.
He says the police department is conducting a full death investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Analysis: French anger shifts from pension law to focus on Macron
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- COVID's still out there. Here's what to do if you get it now.
- Should you get another COVID booster?
- Stolen valor: The U.S. volunteers in Ukraine who lie, waste and bicker
At this point, detectives say they have no reason to believe there is any threat to the community.
Information from: The Times-News, http://www.magicvalley.com