TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say an investigation is underway after infant twin brothers in Idaho died despite efforts by first responders to save them.
The Times-News reports Twin Falls Police Lt. Terry Thueson says a 911 call made at 2:18 p.m. Friday reported that the children were unresponsive.
Thueson says responding officers provided lifesaving measures but were unable to save the children.
He says the police department is conducting a full death investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
At this point, detectives say they have no reason to believe there is any threat to the community.
Information from: The Times-News, http://www.magicvalley.com