LONGBOAT KEY, Fla. (AP) — Police say they are investigating the unnatural death of woman found in a sauna.
The Bradenton Herald reports the unidentified 54-year-old woman was found on Jan. 23. Longboat Key Police Chief Pete Cummings says the department’s forensic team is working with the forensics department of a neighboring sheriff’s office so the case is being investigated “at the highest possible level.”
The department is also meeting with the medical examiner on Wednesday to determine the cause of death.
It’s unknown if the death was a homicide or suicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
Information from: The Bradenton (Fla.) Herald , http://www.bradenton.com