ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) — Police in upstate New York are searching for two suspects in connection with a double shooting.
WHAM-TV reports the shooting happened around 5 p.m. Sunday in Rochester. Police say a 40-year-old man and a 35-year-old man were both shot. Investigators believe the suspects fled on foot after the shooting.
The men were both taken to nearby hospitals for treatment. The status of the 40-year-old victim is not known. Authorities say the 35-year-old man suffered injuries that are not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made. Police continue to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- WSU police chief, 2 others retire after internal investigation
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- MIT researchers create test to predict COVID immunity; Harvard scientists develop test for both virus and antibodies
- Naturalist who was authority on eastern timber rattlesnakes dies of snakebite at 80
Information from: WHAM-TV, http://www.13wham.com