LITTLETON, Mass. (AP) — Police in Massachusetts are investigating a physical altercation between an assistant high school lacrosse coach and a player.
The Sun reports Littleton police responded to a call at Alumni Field Tuesday night during a junior varsity game between Littleton High School and Concord-Carlisle High School. Authorities say a Littleton assistant coach got into an altercation with a player that stemmed from something that happened during the game.
No injuries were reported.
The assistant coach has not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nashville shooter who killed 6 drew maps, surveilled school WATCH
- Analysis: French anger shifts from pension law to focus on Macron
- Lentils are just waiting for their 'hummus moment'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Jet shook, killing ex-White House aide, after pilots shut off key system, report says
Superintendent Kelly Clenchy says the coach involved in the altercation won’t participate with the team during the investigation.
Acting Littleton Police Chief Matthew Pinard says the investigation is ongoing.
Information from: The (Lowell, Mass.) Sun, http://www.lowellsun.com