ODENTON, Md. (AP) — Detectives are investigating the deaths of two people found inside a house in Odenton.
The Baltimore Sun reports that Anne Arundel County police were called to the house early Sunday after an adult family member told authorities that that two people were dead inside.
The newspaper quotes police spokesman Lt. Ryan Frashure as saying “some type of crime has definitely been committed.” He says the bodies showed signs of trauma.
Anne Arundel Police have tweeted that there’s no reason to believe that there could be any threat to the public.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.
Homicide detectives have interviewed the family member who called 911. But Frashure tells the newspaper there are no suspects yet.
The names of the two victims and other specifics have not been released amid the ongoing investigation.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com