FALLS CHURCH, Va. (AP) — Police are investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy who fell from a window at his apartment in Virginia.
A Fairfax County police news release says the child was with family members when he fell from an open bedroom window Wednesday around 6 p.m. Police say the window was screened.
News outlets report that the child was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police tell WTTG-TV that evidence at this time appears to show that it was an accident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 5 things about COVID we still don't understand — at our peril
- Trump reportedly admitted taking Kim Jong Un letters from White House
- Trump’s troubles worsen: 6 legal landmines facing the ex-president
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events