WESTBROOK, Maine (AP) — Police in Maine are investigating a coffee shop robbery they believe may be related to a string of armed robberies in Cumberland County.
WCSH-TV reports the robbery happened at the Daily Grind coffee shop in Westbrook Saturday morning. Police say the suspect threatened a clerk with a gun and then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
The incident follows four other robberies in the area that happened last week. Businesses in Cumberland, Westbrook, Portland and Falmouth were targeted.
An investigation continues.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why nonalcoholic beer beats regular beer after exercise
- 75-year-old hiker found on mountain as search continues for missing actor
- Want to break up with your gas fireplace? Here's how to convert it
- Earth’s inner core paused, then reversed its spin. This is fine
- How do you live to be 100? Good genes, getting outside and friends
Information from: WCSH-TV, http://www.wcsh6.com