CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania police say a 14-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man were both shot just minutes apart from one another over the weekend.
Police say they were dispatched to the Chester area around 5:40 p.m. Sunday and found the boy with a gunshot wound to his foot. The Philadelphia Inquirer reports the boy was transported to an area medical center where he was treated and later released.
Authorities say at about 5:48 p.m., they responded to a second reported shooting. Victim Tyleel Scott-Harper later arrived at the medical center where he was treated for his wound. He was listed in good condition Sunday night.
Police are seeking information on both shootings. The victims say the both heard gunshots in the area before they were wounded.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.inquirer.com