CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania police say a 14-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man were both shot just minutes apart from one another over the weekend.
Police say they were dispatched to the Chester area around 5:40 p.m. Sunday and found the boy with a gunshot wound to his foot. The Philadelphia Inquirer reports the boy was transported to an area medical center where he was treated and later released.
Authorities say at about 5:48 p.m., they responded to a second reported shooting. Victim Tyleel Scott-Harper later arrived at the medical center where he was treated for his wound. He was listed in good condition Sunday night.
Police are seeking information on both shootings. The victims say the both heard gunshots in the area before they were wounded.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Inside the elite prep-school world of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, accuser
- Two women athletes were separately killed in Iowa. But only one suspect — a Mexican — inspired outrage.
- Under right terms, Kavanaugh accuser may testify after all WATCH
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.inquirer.com