CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania police say a 14-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man were both shot just minutes apart from one another over the weekend.
Police say they were dispatched to the Chester area around 5:40 p.m. Sunday and found the boy with a gunshot wound to his foot. The Philadelphia Inquirer reports the boy was transported to an area medical center where he was treated and later released.
Authorities say at about 5:48 p.m., they responded to a second reported shooting. Victim Tyleel Scott-Harper later arrived at the medical center where he was treated for his wound. He was listed in good condition Sunday night.
Police are seeking information on both shootings. The victims say the both heard gunshots in the area before they were wounded.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.inquirer.com