GREELEY, Colo. (AP) — Police have identified the three people who died in a vehicle that veered off a road and into a lake.
The Greeley Tribune reports that 30-year-old Victor Galvan and 19-year-olds Michael James Marshall and Juan Jose Gutierrez died in the crash on Monday.
Officers arrived at the scene in Greeley to find a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder submerged in about 50 feet (15.24 meters) of water.
The Greeley Fire Department Dive Team recovered the three men, who were pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Archie Battersbee, gravely ill 12-year-old, dies after removal of life support
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Key Washington primary 2022 election results
- Everyone loves e-bikes - except some who have to share roads with them
Police say the vehicle was reported stolen on Oct. 5 and two of the men killed had criminal histories.
Officials found no evidence of the vehicle braking on the scene. The investigation remains ongoing.
Information from: The Tribune of Greeley, Co, http://greeleytribune.com