WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Police have identified the two bodies found dead in a Delaware home.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports Wilmington police were sent to a Lamotte Street home on Monday for a wellness check and found two people dead. They found 29-year-old Kelli Snow, who had been shot in the head, and 43-year-old Gregory Jenkins, who had been shot, stabbed and beaten. Both appeared to have been dead for days.
The newspaper reports the department had not released any further information as of Tuesday night.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Julian Assange has been charged, prosecutors reveal inadvertently in court filing
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com