WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Police have identified the two bodies found dead in a Delaware home.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports Wilmington police were sent to a Lamotte Street home on Monday for a wellness check and found two people dead. They found 29-year-old Kelli Snow, who had been shot in the head, and 43-year-old Gregory Jenkins, who had been shot, stabbed and beaten. Both appeared to have been dead for days.
The newspaper reports the department had not released any further information as of Tuesday night.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com