WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Police have identified the two bodies found dead in a Delaware home.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports Wilmington police were sent to a Lamotte Street home on Monday for a wellness check and found two people dead. They found 29-year-old Kelli Snow, who had been shot in the head, and 43-year-old Gregory Jenkins, who had been shot, stabbed and beaten. Both appeared to have been dead for days.
The newspaper reports the department had not released any further information as of Tuesday night.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com