WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Police have identified the two bodies found dead in a Delaware home.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports Wilmington police were sent to a Lamotte Street home on Monday for a wellness check and found two people dead. They found 29-year-old Kelli Snow, who had been shot in the head, and 43-year-old Gregory Jenkins, who had been shot, stabbed and beaten. Both appeared to have been dead for days.
The newspaper reports the department had not released any further information as of Tuesday night.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump backs down under fire, 'clarifies' on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com