NEW YORK (AP) — Police have identified the 18-year-old man who died after being shot in the chest on a New York City street earlier this week.
The New York Police Department says Gregory Pena, of the Bronx, was shot once Tuesday night while on a street in the borough’s Claremont section. Police tell the Daily News that Pena staggered two blocks before collapsing.
Emergency crews took him to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, where he died.
Police are still looking for a suspect who was seen running away.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Parade shooting suspect bought 5 weapons despite threats
Information from: Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com