PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Police have identified a Rhode Island woman who was found dead in her home by her adult children.
Forty-four-year-old Manirino Nkinamubanzi’s concealed body was discovered inside the Providence home Friday evening. The woman’s daughter had reported her missing two hours before her body was found. The mother of four had been dead for about 24 hours.
Police say the woman’s death is the city’s 8th homicide this year.
Her cause of death wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Stories
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- KFC scrambles its name as it issues a 3-letter apology for its U.K. chicken crisis
- With former Husky Marcus Peters traded to the Rams, why were the Seahawks reportedly not interested?
Maj. David Lapatin says police are seeking a person of interest, someone the victim knew.