PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Police have identified a Rhode Island woman who was found dead in her home by her adult children.
Forty-four-year-old Manirino Nkinamubanzi’s concealed body was discovered inside the Providence home Friday evening. The woman’s daughter had reported her missing two hours before her body was found. The mother of four had been dead for about 24 hours.
Police say the woman’s death is the city’s 8th homicide this year.
Her cause of death wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
Maj. David Lapatin says police are seeking a person of interest, someone the victim knew.