PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Police have identified a Rhode Island woman who was found dead in her home by her adult children.
Forty-four-year-old Manirino Nkinamubanzi’s concealed body was discovered inside the Providence home Friday evening. The woman’s daughter had reported her missing two hours before her body was found. The mother of four had been dead for about 24 hours.
Police say the woman’s death is the city’s 8th homicide this year.
Her cause of death wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Scary statistic: 90.5 percent of plastic is not recycled
- Judge delays Flynn sentencing, 'not hiding disgust' at crime WATCH
- A Paradise fire cleanup crew joked about ruins and a charred cat. Then the town found out.
- 'Laverne & Shirley' star, 'Big' director Penny Marshall dies VIEW
- Trump administration moves to ban bump stocks
Maj. David Lapatin says police are seeking a person of interest, someone the victim knew.