PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Police have identified a Rhode Island woman who was found dead in her home by her adult children.
Forty-four-year-old Manirino Nkinamubanzi’s concealed body was discovered inside the Providence home Friday evening. The woman’s daughter had reported her missing two hours before her body was found. The mother of four had been dead for about 24 hours.
Police say the woman’s death is the city’s 8th homicide this year.
Her cause of death wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
Maj. David Lapatin says police are seeking a person of interest, someone the victim knew.