PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Police have identified a Rhode Island woman who was found dead in her home by her adult children.
Forty-four-year-old Manirino Nkinamubanzi’s concealed body was discovered inside the Providence home Friday evening. The woman’s daughter had reported her missing two hours before her body was found. The mother of four had been dead for about 24 hours.
Police say the woman’s death is the city’s 8th homicide this year.
Her cause of death wasn’t immediately known.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'Are you dead, sir?': Video shows ER doctor mocking patient who said he couldn't breathe WATCH
- 'Unfair and unconstitutional': Outrage over detained migrant children intensifies
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- More outbreaks of foodborne illnesses: Here’s what you need to know
- Trump administration pulls US out of UN human rights council
Maj. David Lapatin says police are seeking a person of interest, someone the victim knew.