PETERBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have found a psychiatric patient who they say escaped a hospital in a stolen truck.
WMUR-TV reports authorities found the 28-year-old woman Wednesday afternoon in Nashua. The woman had been spotted Tuesday on surveillance cameras leaving Monadnock Community Hospital.
Police say the stolen truck was found in the parking lot of a Walmart in Amherst.
The hospital says it is reviewing security protocols.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com