PETERBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have found a psychiatric patient who they say escaped a hospital in a stolen truck.
WMUR-TV reports authorities found the 28-year-old woman Wednesday afternoon in Nashua. The woman had been spotted Tuesday on surveillance cameras leaving Monadnock Community Hospital.
Police say the stolen truck was found in the parking lot of a Walmart in Amherst.
The hospital says it is reviewing security protocols.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- Collins' husband: Ricin threat mentioned Kavanaugh vote
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com