PETERBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have found a psychiatric patient who they say escaped a hospital in a stolen truck.
WMUR-TV reports authorities found the 28-year-old woman Wednesday afternoon in Nashua. The woman had been spotted Tuesday on surveillance cameras leaving Monadnock Community Hospital.
Police say the stolen truck was found in the parking lot of a Walmart in Amherst.
The hospital says it is reviewing security protocols.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com