PINEDALE, Wyo. (AP) — Authorities say they have uncovered a marijuana growing operation at an organic farm in southwest Wyoming.
The Sublette County Sheriff’s Office says state and local police searched the farm on Aug. 25 on a warrant after receiving information about marijuana being grown at the site.
The office says officers confiscated about 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) of processed marijuana, about 300 marijuana plants and more than $63,000.
The search resulted in felony drug charges against three individuals.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together VIEW