LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas police are looking for a shooter who targeted a driver as he was picking up a passenger.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the driver and his roommate were picking up a woman in central Las Vegas on Tuesday night when a man walked up to their car.
Las Vegas police Lt. David Gordon says the man tapped on the driver’s side window and fired a single shot through the glass.
Gordon says the driver was struck in the arm, but managed to drive away.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after rally VIEW
- Democrats reject, conservatives deride Trump's 'non-starter' of a border wall deal
- As Democrats vow to investigate Trump, Mueller's office issues rare statement rebuking Cohen report
- Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is mulling an independent run for president in 2020
- Call for political action after Laquan McDonald cases
Gordon says the driver is expected survive.
The shooter is still at large.
Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com