ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) — Police in upstate New York continue to investigate a double shooting that left one man dead and another injured over the weekend.
Rochester police officials say the shooting happened around 5 a.m. Sunday on Terry Street. Authorities found two Rochester men who had been wounded when police arrived on the scene.
Both victims were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital.
Authorities say one victim was later pronounced dead. The second victim suffered injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The coming California megastorm
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
Police on Monday morning identified the dead man as 31-year-old Reginal Peller. The second man has been identified Mario Green, also 31. Police say he’s hospitalized but is expected to survive.
No arrests have been made.