TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Tucson police are calling the deaths of a man and a woman found dead in their residence an “apparent homicide-suicide.”
Sgt. Kimberly Bay say officers discovered the bodies Thursday after an employer called police for a welfare check on a female employee who hadn’t showed up for work.
Bay says the couple were in a relationship and that their bodies had “obvious gunshot trauma.”
Identities weren’t released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department