TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Tucson police are calling the deaths of a man and a woman found dead in their residence an “apparent homicide-suicide.”
Sgt. Kimberly Bay say officers discovered the bodies Thursday after an employer called police for a welfare check on a female employee who hadn’t showed up for work.
Bay says the couple were in a relationship and that their bodies had “obvious gunshot trauma.”
Identities weren’t released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23