TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Tucson police are calling the deaths of a man and a woman found dead in their residence an “apparent homicide-suicide.”
Sgt. Kimberly Bay say officers discovered the bodies Thursday after an employer called police for a welfare check on a female employee who hadn’t showed up for work.
Bay says the couple were in a relationship and that their bodies had “obvious gunshot trauma.”
Identities weren’t released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Employee being fired fatally shoots 5 co-workers in Illinois WATCH