TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Tucson police are calling the deaths of a man and a woman found dead in their residence an “apparent homicide-suicide.”
Sgt. Kimberly Bay say officers discovered the bodies Thursday after an employer called police for a welfare check on a female employee who hadn’t showed up for work.
Bay says the couple were in a relationship and that their bodies had “obvious gunshot trauma.”
Identities weren’t released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH