WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Three Newman University baseball players are temporarily suspended from sports activities while Wichita police investigate the death of a woman whose body was found in a truck.
The woman’s body was found early Sunday near the off-campus home of one of the students.
The university said in a news release Monday that the three students are still attending classes.
The woman was not a Newman student.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Eastern U.S. socked by winter storm
Wichita officer Charley Davidson says a man who doesn’t know the woman found her inside a pickup truck that belongs to her family. He says there was no sign of obvious trauma at the scene.