OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — Police continue to seek information on who fired a gun outside a theater in a Mississippi college town, indirectly causing an injury.
Oxford police say a fight erupted outside the Lyric theater during a concert.
While people were trying to run away, someone was hurt by broken glass.
The downtown was crowded because of the city’s Double Decker festival.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema
Monday, police said they’re looking for an African American man who arrived in a Chevrolet Tahoe wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey. Police would also like to speak to another African American man who arrived with the first man and was wearing a North Carolina Tar Heels jersey.
Police are also appealing for anyone with pictures or information to contact them at 662-232-2400 or call Crime Stoppers at 662-234-8477.