ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — Police in Virginia say a body found in Woodlawn Park has been positively identified as a missing 16-year-old.
Fairfax County police said in a statement Monday that their homicide detectives were able to confirm the identity of the body as Jholie Moussa during an autopsy at the office of the chief medical examiner. The autopsy results are pending.
Police say Moussa body was found in Woodlawn Park on Friday. They have said that the body was almost entirely covered by leaves and brush.
Police said Monday that they believe this is an isolated incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Stan Lee, creator of a galaxy of Marvel superheroes, dies VIEW